Faner Hall HVAC
Faner Hall was constructed in 1974. It is approximately 278,000 square feet. Space in Faner Hall is assigned to the College of Liberal Arts, Science, Institutional Research, Information Technology and general classrooms.
The existing heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system is original to the facility and has outlived its useful life. In 2010, the University commissioned an A/E firm to perform a study on Faner Hall. This study confirmed the need to replace the HVAC system. This project will target specific fan coil units in the most distressed areas.
Faner Hall was named for Robert D. Faner, professor of English and department chairman from 1930 until 1967.