The Eileen E. Quigley Hall, constructed in 1959, was originally the Home Economics building. Today it houses the School of Architecture. The extensive renovations, completed in 2015, included flooring, lighting, painting, window treatments, electrical, heating and ventilation, and energy efficiency upgrades. The work was completed with in-house Physical Plant staff.
View a PDF Map of where the projects are on campus.