Lawson Hall, constructed in 1965, serves as one of the major lecture halls on campus. The classrooms were previously renovated with new equipment, finishes, and furniture, along with smart technology. This project will focus on the restrooms including ADA accessibility, new entries and replacement of the glass facades. The building was named for Douglas E. Lawson, professor and dean of the College of Education from 1935 to 1961.
View a PDF map of where the projects are on campus.