Since 2004, 110 obsolete structures have been demolished. In most cases the facilities have outlived their useful life or presented a health-life safety issue for the campus community. This selective demolition reduces the maintenance and utility cost associated with these structures.
Future demolition plans include the following:
- Washington Square buildings A1, A2, B, C, and D
- Blue Barracks
- Quonset Building T-29
- Greek Row
- Southern Hills
- 808 South Forest Avenue (Art and Design Solar House)
- 910 South Forest Avenue (MCMA Broadcasting Services House)
- 913 South Oakland Avenue (Women’s Studies)
- 1001 South Oakland Avenue (Archeological Studies)
- 1003 South Oakland Avenue (SIRIS)
- 1435 Poultry Center Road (Poultry Center Research)
- 1205 West Chautauqua Street
- 1209 West Chautauqua Street
View a PDF map of where the projects are on campus.